VPK Program in Orlando, Florida
The Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program or VPK Program at Aunt Delores Child Care Center is ideal for children aged 4 years old or those who will be 4 years old in the coming September of the current year.
VPK was conceptualized to ease young children into more structured early childhood learning. They will be taught skills to cope with kindergarten and higher school years.
Activities included in the VPK program are:
- Arts and Graphics
- Introduction to Reading Exercises / Reading Out Loud
- Introduction to Telling Time
- Social Skills Practice in Individual Work and Group Play
- Introductory Science and Health
- Critical Thinking (Reasoning and Analyzing)
- Skills in Following Directions
- Learning Common Objects, Opposites and Synonyms
- Learning Values such as Patience, Kindness and Respect
- Writing Activities
- Math Fundamentals
Enroll your kids and let them experience the Best Child Care Service in Orlando Florida.
“Register for VPK NOW … space is limited. “
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to create an atmosphere of love, acceptance, creativity and learning for children from infancy to 5 years, and to provide an affordable, high quality, safe, caring, developmentally appropriate environment for the children in our care. We encourage our children to explore and discover their world daily while creating an atmosphere where the children feel like our center is their home away from home. about us »